Hello, Cardinals! Students can now return any KSES library books they may have checked out. There will be a return bin available during the weekdays at the front entrance to the school. Look for the bin designated for KSES library books. Please try to return books by May 21st. If you are not sure what books you have, send me an email at email@example.com.
Remember to check out what the South Cheatham Public Library has to offer this summer. Keep reading and exploring!
Welcome to the Priscilla Beard Dorris Library at Kingston Springs Elementary School.
The KSES library is proudly named for Mrs. Dorris, a retired teacher and much admired former principal of our school.
- Students in grades K-2 may check out one book at a time.
- Students in grade 3-4 may check out two books at a time.
- Students in grade 4 are allowed to check out a Playaway as one of their choices.They are expected to take care of the Playaway to the best of their ability and return all materials that go with the device.
- Students should return their library book during their homeroom's library class each week so they may select a new book to read. If a student is still reading their book, they must bring in the book to possibly renew it. If there is not a hold on the book, the student will be allowed to keep the book one more week.
- If a student loses a book or damages a book beyond use, they are expected to pay the replacement cost.